Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Holidays will never be the same!

It is the return of the Onion Rye Braided Loaf.

We used to make this bread by the truck load. We served all kinds of wonderful sandwiches and sold the bread as whole rings and sometimes as half loaves.... What fun we had, how much money we made.... And then.... In a quickly decided, ill planned relocation, the recipe was placed for safe keeping, and lost for 4 years.

During our latest ridiculous relocation (to Seattle, if you're not paying attention) the recipe was found!! I share it with you now and beg that you share and forward it in perpetuity that it might never be lost again!! 

The original recipe from Le Cordon Bleu!!
My original notes from 2004.
If you can understand, then... Prove it.
I've boiled it down for you in the photos below...
You're Welcome.



Obligatory tutorial. Don't expect much, I don't have any of my shit together. Let's call this an episodette.

And now... I present, in 7 parts
My First .pdf















No comments:

Post a Comment